Monday 8 August 2011

Back to business

I was off for a while but now I am back and I am going to continue using this blog to promote my company - Solutions Spring Ltd.

Basically there are many things we can do, most of them is about designing and implementing complex information systems.
I have many ideas of my own and they just are seating there and waiting for the right time.

That is not right, so I have decided to let them go.

Besides, I am not sure that I will be able to implement all of them.
I will publish my ideas about products or services which can be useful to some people or organisations. They are free. So if you like any of them and feel that you can do it, off you go. And good luck!

I am going to start with the most recent idea which came to my mind during a walk around Rickmansworth in north-west Greater London. Yes, sometimes ideas come and go in very strange places and circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment